cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada Wide calling not working

willie444
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Message says I need an add on.  This doesnt seem to align with the chart.  I did already pay for add-ons (twice), but still no luck.

I haven't been able to make outside province calls (Alberta) for a couple months.  This is frustrating.

Help!

3 REPLIES 3

gigigrey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is also an issue for my boyfriend who is in Alberta working on a site by himself. WITH NO SERVICE!  Sort this out 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @willie444,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to use your new long-distance add-on. Please follow the suggestion mentioned above and let us know if you require further assistance. We would be more than happy to help 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear about your troubles @willie444

When you log into your account online, does it show Canada wide calling add on?

if it doesn't show the add on that you have already paid for then you will need to contact a mod to fix this for you. 

Unfortunately, the mod have gone home for the day but please send a private message to @CS_Agent explaining your issue and providing your phone number and account number. If you have paid for the same add-on twice, you may want to mention that as well so that they can reimburse you for it somehow. 

Hope this help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.