cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you add a second phone to an existing account? If so how.Thanks

Tasmom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I am an existing Public Mobile customer and was wondering if I can add another phone onto my account. If so how would I do this.

Thanks Tasmom

8 REPLIES 8

@RoseNash  Yes everyone has given you the correct advice...separate SIM, separate account separate email. Same billing address and credit card is fine. Check the announcements in a couple of hours....a referral credit bonus offer is coming out. If you refer your parents with your referral code you will recieve $20 credit and they will recieve $10 + ? Details to be revealed soon....

@RoseNash Hi you need to have a separate account with a different email Smiley Happy you can use same cc if you like 

RoseNash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have another sim card but where on my account can I add the second phone with 2nd sim card

@acmethod  a écrit :

Any idea if you can have the same billing info? I'm in the process of converting my inlaws over to public mobile.

Ideally, they would be on the same plan, but creating two could work, as long as they're billed against the same credit card. I'm hoping that's going to work.

It's 1 sim card for 1 account with public mobile. But you can use the same credit card for the 2 accounts.Smiley Happy

acmethod
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any idea if you can have the same billing info? I'm in the process of converting my inlaws over to public mobile.

Ideally, they would be on the same plan, but creating two could work, as long as they're billed against the same credit card. I'm hoping that's going to work.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Create the account under his name, and, when creating it, enter your PM number so that you will receive $1 per month for referring him.

I hope that this has answered your question.

rzhevskii2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In this case, will this new account be counted as a referral?

I want to sign up my teenage son for 90-day plan.  So, I will order SIM, then create a separate account, and during the account creation process (which will be done by me) I will have to mentioned that it was myself who referred myself?  I'm asking because most probably I'll create account for my son under my name.

Would it be better to create account under his name then?

Thanks for answering.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Tasmom,

NO, you need to order a new SIM card and open a second account with another email address.

Link is https://public-mobile.myshopify.com

You need to create a new "myshopify" account.

Need Help? Let's chat.