cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use data

rt345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone help me here... Contacted mod few times seems to be not working on weekends or something...

I paid ten bucks for the two hundred meg data add on and cannot use it...

Please help!!!!! Thx...

4 REPLIES 4

@rt345 wrote:

Was apn problem... Problem solved. Thanks guys!!!!

Glad you got it sorted.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

rt345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was apn problem... Problem solved. Thanks guys!!!!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rt345 wrote:

Can someone help me here... Contacted mod few times seems to be not working on weekends or something...

I paid ten bucks for the two hundred meg data add on and cannot use it...

Please help!!!!! Thx...

Buying add-on is a two steps process.  If the available fund on your account showing what you paid, you have completed the first step.  You need to use the same interface to actually purchase the add-on.

If you did the 2 steps already, your APN may not setup correctly.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rt345A few questions...  is this the first time you are attempting to use data on your phone/account?  Did you follow the 2 step procedure for buying add-ons (if you missed the second step, you should see the amount of the add-on sitting in your account balance).  Have you checked to make sure that network data is enabled on your phone?  Is your phone compatible with Public Mobile's data network?  If so, have you checked the APN settings?

Need Help? Let's chat.