cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't recieved calls from certain people....

Albertwakely
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can't I recieved calls from my dad's cell phone? When he calls it just goes straight to voice mail but everyone else cal call me no problem....

7 REPLIES 7

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you using iOS? if yes, you can click on small "i" beside your dad phone number to unblock this caller. Hope this can help.

LEGO

I don’t have “Do Not Disturb” on my phone, so I cannot suggest anything regarding. Woman Tongue

GreatCanadian

Yep, that's what I'm thinking too. So to the OP, check that out first and report back.

GC

jp2

I am kinda thing do not disturb settings as well because I remember there being a setting that you could have a call come through if the same number called within 15 minutes or something like that. If I remember correctly staring the contact will allow that caller to always go through even in do not disturb mode 

LEGO

@Albertwakely wrote:

Why can't I recieved calls from my dad's cell phone? When he calls it just goes straight to voice mail but everyone else cal call me no problem....

You cannot tell this for sure… You only receive calls from people who can get through. Have you join Public Mobile recently? Did you port your number recently?
For example, I had problems receiving calls from landline phones when ported my number over.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The thing that comes to mind is call blocking.  The number not coming through is on the call block list. 

GreatCanadian

I don't think this is a Public Mobile issue. I am experiencing the same thing. I can call anyone, but if I call my daughters's phone it goes straight to voice mail. If I call her immediately again it goes through fine. I'm thinking that it has to do with a Do Not Disturb setting, perhaps to Accept Repeat Calls. Haven't had a chance to check it yet. If your father calls you back immediately a second time, does the call go through?

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.