cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't recieve or send texts and calls

drzoidberg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $25 plan and I paid the $25 not long ago. However, I can't send or recieve any texts or calls. I checked in Self Serve to see if the payment had gone through, and it did. What should I do? I don't want this to be a waste of $25.

6 REPLIES 6

@drzoidberg wrote:

It says "Active" in Self Serve. I'm currently on the $25 plan with unlimited talk and text province-wide (I think). And no, my available funds do not equal the cost of my plan ($11 in funds). 

Can you see if your payment went through in your payment history or maybe post a screen shot of your payment history (minus personal info).

Did you try any of the suggested workarounds?

drzoidberg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says "Active" in Self Serve. I'm currently on the $25 plan with unlimited talk and text province-wide (I think). And no, my available funds do not equal the cost of my plan ($11 in funds). 

If Simon is down and out reference: Re: Can't receive calls or text: please help there is a link in that thread to message the moderators.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@drzoidberg wrote:

I have the $25 plan and I paid the $25 not long ago. However, I can't send or recieve any texts or calls. I checked in Self Serve to see if the payment had gone through, and it did. What should I do? I don't want this to be a waste of $25.

First try rebooting your phone.

If that doesn't work try topping up your account with one or two dollars and restarting your phone.

You can also try to remove/re-insert your SIM too remembering to power off the phone before removing the sim.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@drzoidberg wrote:

What does it say in self serve: Active, Expired, Suspended? If you can see a "reactivate" button click it.

What plan are you trying to buy? Do "Available Funds" equal your plan cost?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Do a search using the keywords of your problem and then try the solutions to try and resolve your issue. If they don't solve your problem message the moderators thru Simon.

Need Help? Let's chat.