cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Can't receive text

@tehowennathe wrote:

I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 and using Samsung messeges. One person using iphone 6 and iMessenger. Other is a Galaxy S8 using Textnow. Lost stolen did nothing 

The lost/stolen trick is worth a try. 

I am running out of idea.  Backup your phone and do a factory reset.  It is up to you whether you want to try or not.  

Note:  Before doing factory reset, test your PM SIM card with your friend's phone.

Oracle

Try using a different SMS app.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey can someone tell me a moderator that is working today and tag them?? I accidentally did a data only plan, and I was looking to add voice and text 3gb as it is the same price...

hopefully they can rectify my mistake 

Mayor / Maire

@MartinB wrote:

Hey can someone tell me a moderator that is working today and tag them?? I accidentally did a data only plan, and I was looking to add voice and text 3gb as it is the same price...

@MartinB 

Always better to start your own topic.

You need to send a private message to the moderator_team. 

Please be aware that they are working on a first come, first serve basis, and will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster wrote:

@MartinB wrote:

@MartinB 

Always better to start your own topic.

You need to send a private message to the moderator_team.

Yes. In forum-speak it's called thread-jacking. If you were adding on with your own same problem then sorta fine though not really. But not a whole different problem. It's a forum etiquette thing.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did a factory reset and it did nothing.  I tried using FB messenger and text never come in.

Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe wrote:

I did a factory reset and it did nothing.  I tried using FB messenger and text never come in.

This worked for somebody a couple days ago but not for someone earlier today.

I contacted a Member of the mod team

Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe wrote:

I contacted a Member of the mod team

Good. Did you try the SMSC thing?

SMSC?