cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive text msg from Uber eats today

annyli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't place order in Uber eats as I didn't receive the verification code texted by Uber eats. Is it Uber app's problem or my phone's problem? Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

Have you recently activated your account? It takes a few days for short codes to set up on new accounts and/or new area codes cause problems because they arent recognized by the system until they are updated. If you have the short code you are supposed to recieve it from text HELP to the short code and if you get a response that will set your phone up to recieve their messages.

@annyli 

If you have an iPhone, turn your data on or logon to wifi.  It may be an iMessage coming back to you. 

annyli

Thanks. I will contact them.

annyli

Thanks. It is my 1st time order. My phone is Huawei. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am not having issues with sending and receiving text today.  I don't use uber eats though, so cannot corroborate any issues with that source.  

@annyli If you have not received any before anda you have a newer area code, it may be that they have not updated their system with your area code. In this case, best to contact Uber eats directly

If you have received these codes before, check for an accidental blocked number. Used to happen to me alot on my old Motorola phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@annyli did you get these codes before from Uber Eats? What's the make and model of your phone? Thanks. Try restarting your phone,  Turn it off, wait 30 seconds and restart.

Need Help? Let's chat.