cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls

Verity
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just added the $15 international calls add-on but it won't let me actually make any calls - I'm on the $35 plan which includes Talk so I'm not sure why this isn't working?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

@Aspec wrote:

This happened to me.  

But it used up all my long distance minutes before kicking me off, even though I was calling someone in my city.  Anyone know who I would have to speak to to get that time back?  

Thank you!

You can report your problem here to the moderator..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and be patient ..waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days..

Aspec

This happened to me.  

But it used up all my long distance minutes before kicking me off, even though I was calling someone in my city.  Anyone know who I would have to speak to to get that time back?  

Thank you!

@sribeiro wrote:
I can't make calls either in Quebec can't even call myself for voice mail so I am waiting patiently .

Good attitude @sribeiro ! Patience...

sribeiro
I can't make calls either in Quebec can't even call myself for voice mail so I am waiting patiently .

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Verity Correct. If $15 international calling add-on is showing under Plans & add-ons you should be able to call the UK. Worked fine for me this morning. 

You need the moderators to look into the issue, so click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

If you really can't wait check out CiCi. I used them before taking the ld add-on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Verity

@Luddite no I definitely only purchased it once, and it's showing in my list of add-ons I'm just unable to make a call - I either get a Public Mobile message or a message saying '8
UV2', the call can't be completed.

I'm trying to call the UK so it should be fine?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Verity Did you buy it twice? Add-on purchases require making payment that increases Available Funds and then buying it a second time. Check your account to see if you have Available Funds equal to the cost.

All the gory details here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Before you purchase $15 add on, are you able to make calls? Try to restart your phone.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Verity wrote:

Hi,

I just added the $15 international calls add-on but it won't let me actually make any calls - I'm on the $35 plan which includes Talk so I'm not sure why this isn't working?

Thanks

Are you in quebec? If yes...there is a bug now with outgoing texts and calls...moderator now it..Patience they will fix it. Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.