cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make calls to home province

AaronOhandley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the province wide talk and text plan.  When I try to make a call to another town I get a message that says my plan does not include long distance.  The number is in my home province.  I tried putting a 1 and a + 1 but that didn’t work.  Any help would be appreciated.  My wife is also having the same issue.

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @AaronOhandley,

We've received your private message and will get back to you shortly!

Best,

Syed

@AaronOhandley, include in your message described by @mimmo, include details of the numbers you are trying to call, your phone numbers, your account numbers, and your PINs.

the more detail you can provide them, in the first message, the better the service will be.

AaronOhandley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

sorry i meant to mention that i am in my home province.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AaronOhandley, as already suggested, if you are out of province you will need to buy a long distance add-on to be able to make calls to the home province.  However, if you are still in the home province and cannot make calls to other places in the province, it can be due to account provisioning issues.  For that you will need to contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think that's expected behaviour for province wide if you have no long distance add ons. If you want to be able to make calls to other provinces regardless of where you are, you need a Canada wide plan, or at minimum a long distance add on to your existing plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try the lost stolen trick.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think you need to change your PLANS to Talk Canada-wide

if you are use that number befoer and the issues started right now you have to

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Are you currently out of province?  If yes, you'll need to add a long distance add-on or use a VoIP app like facetime or Allo/Hangouts, or Fongo.

Need Help? Let's chat.