cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls several days after plan recycled

Freunder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my plan recycled mid last week. I'm on the 120 day plan for about a year now. 

As of this morning, any calls I try to make results in the same message saying I don't have a long distance add on, when I have the province wide. 

Any assistance would be appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello community members,

thank you all for your patience!

I'm pleased to confirm that the outage has been resolved, can you all power cycle your phones and test for outgoing calls?

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Freunder

Thanks for the info!

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It appears to be a system wide issue as all the threads posted in the forum today can attest to. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been online(not much of a caller). That said, I hope it's fixed soon without having to open individual tickets

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Freunder@potentpotable@siuolly,

This is a known network wide outage, not just for you. Unfortunately, there are no estimates on when it will be fixed at the moment. Please be patient until Public Mobile works to fix the outage.

potentpotable

I also have this issue as of this morning. Incoming calls still work fine, only outgoing calls are subject to the "long distance" error. I've called 416 and 647 numbers and this issue persists.

siuolly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have extact same problem this morning.. who ever i call it complains NO long distance addon.

Need Help? Let's chat.