cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls/accept calls - says I don't have long distance??

Madridzavala27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone was activated over 2 weeks ago and WAS working fine. Now I can't make a call without getting an automated message that says my call won't go through because I don't have long-distance (which I should). I have enough money on my account that this shouldn't be a problem either.  This happens with all calls I try to make. No one can successfully call me either. Very frustrating!

8 REPLIES 8

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Madridzavala27 wrote:

Phone was activated over 2 weeks ago and WAS working fine. Now I can't make a call without getting an automated message that says my call won't go through because I don't have long-distance (which I should). I have enough money on my account that this shouldn't be a problem either.  This happens with all calls I try to make. No one can successfully call me either. Very frustrating!

For outgoing Local & Long Distance Canadian calls please dial or save your phone numbers like this Example:  +1(Are Code) Followed by the Telephone Number Like this > +1-234-567-8910. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Madridzavala27  If your on the $10 or $15 plan then you probably ran out of minutes. Just add the 500 minute addon for $5. If you are on an unlimited calling plan then submit a ticket to PM.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Madridzavala27  Which plan are you on? Can you take a screenshot of your self serve home page (minus personal details) ?

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you don’t have an unlimited account, you may have run out of minutes.
You can buy "500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance" @ $5. You will use those minutes when your plan minutes are all used and they never expire (Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.).

@Madridzavala27 does text or data work? 

Madridzavala27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, on the website it says my account is active. Tried re-starting phone too. Still no go.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

What is your status when you login?

What plan are you on? Do you have any minutes left

Did you make any changes too your account recently?

Try reporting it lost then found

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Madridzavala27 on what plan are on?   Start by restarting your phone and check your self serve account to see if it says active 

Need Help? Let's chat.