cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change plan??

aalon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current 120 day plan expired and I'm trying to change to a different plan. I tried yesterday as well (before it expired) but couldn't so figured I'd retry today. Still no luck. I just can't click anything useful, see screenshot: https://ibb.co/ear8oy

Can someone help me change to that plan? I'm effectively with no cell at the moment 😕

As shown in the screenshot I'm looking for a 30 day, unlimited talk & text, 3GB LTE data plan.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific change plan 
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Either way, you will have to contact a mod to help you with this.

jt97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think you have to have an active plan to "switch" plans. Without you having an active plan, It cant really "switch" plans.

Best bet is contact a MOD or just renew to the old one and switch right after to have service and then contact a MOD after to get a price adjustment. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to change a plan for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
Need Help? Let's chat.