cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Can't call local numbers - "No Long distance add-on message"

@ShacharWeis  Considering your usage log only contains 32 minutes outoing: a) issue network coutning minutes, b) the number you're calling is not a Canadian number, or c) Canadian number roaming outside of Canada and carrier is making you play the LD minutes?

Best to contact the moderators directly with this link (if not already done): 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All calls are in-province. 

It just seems that the "unlimited incoming" part of my plan was ignored. I've messaged the mods. Thanks

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pmcell wrote:

@ShacharWeis  Considering your usage log only contains 32 minutes outoing: a) issue network coutning minutes, b) the number you're calling is not a Canadian number, or c) Canadian number roaming outside of Canada and carrier is making you play the LD minutes?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@pmcell  PM is prepaid and all current plans have Canada wide calling, barring the data only plan.  PM doesn't have any roaming or overage charges as you will only get to use what your have already paid for here.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr wrote:

@pmcell wrote:

@pmcell  PM is prepaid and all current plans have Canada wide calling, barring the data only plan.  PM doesn't have any roaming or overage charges as you will only get to use what your have already paid for here.

@dabr  Thanks, please let me rephrase: if c) is the scenario, which is odd, that the caller is forced to pay for LD when calling a Canadian number that @ShacharWeis is calling, is roaming outside of Canada, and @ShacharWeis  does not have a LD add-on to outside of Canada, then it could explain why he cannot make the call and of course will not be charged by PM. This could be a possible (but unlikely scenario) with some of the various prepaid providers these days?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pmcell wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@pmcell wrote:

@dabr  Thanks, please let me rephrase: if c) is the scenario, which is odd, that the caller is forced to pay for LD when calling a Canadian number that @ShacharWeis is calling, is roaming outside of Canada, and @ShacharWeis  does not have a LD add-on to outside of Canada, then it could explain why he cannot make the call and of course will not be charged by PM. This could be a possible (but unlikely scenario) with some of the various prepaid providers these days?

@pmcell  Good point and  yes you're right @ShacharWeis  didn't actually say if he was calling LD internationally and maybe he can clarify if all calling was within Canada.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I mentioned this before, all calls were inin Ontario. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShacharWeis wrote:

I mentioned this before, all calls were inin Ontario. 

Thanks for clarifying, sometimes information gets missed when there's been a lot of responses:)

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try to check your online self serve account! It might be lack of balance. It might happen when you recharge it and it do not go through properly.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator to reverse this issue and restore the correct usage minutes. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Moderator wait times can be  within a few hours or sooner, or within the day, from my experience.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShacharWeis  Let us know how this ends up getting fixed.....

Need Help? Let's chat.