cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add U.S. roaming add-on because my account is suspended

Acqua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent the following private message to @CS_Agent, but if anyone can shed any light on this situation, I'd appreciate it. My Plan Expiry date is July 24th. I am still able to receive texts and calls despite my account being suposedly suspended. I'm pretty frustrated.

Dear Public Mobile,

I'm leaving for the U.S. today (Tuesday, July 25th), and I wanted to buy a US add-on and can't because my account has been suspended despite Autopay being enabled. In fact I'm going to be in the U.S. this morning, and I'm incredibly frustrated.

My account number is xxxx. My Public Mobile phone number is xxxxxx.

1) My account has been suspended desipite autopay being enabled. I clicked "re-activate current plan." I made a payment of $xxx from my credit card today.

I still see:

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

Current Plan Pick & Pay
Amount Due: $0.00

2) I'm going to the U.S. in a few hours. Because of this suspended account issue, I'm unable to buy U.S. add-ons.

"Your account is currently expired. You will need to top up to reactivate and purchase add-ons."

I am topped up. Moreover, I'm on autopay. This situation is incredibly frustrating.

I wanted to buy and enable the following:

a) U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle

Unlimited Talk, Global Text and 250 MB Data for just $20 for 10 days
$20

AND

b) U.S. Data Only

1GB for $20 for 10 days.

So, $40 for U.S. Talk and text plus 1.25 GB of data.

Can someone please help me and fix my account?

Sincerely,

Acqua
17 REPLIES 17

Acqua

@xCameron94x wrote:

Also you cannot stack US roaming add ons of the same type, you will have to choose the US.Talk, Text and data bundle if you want data included. If you add another data add on, i dont think data will work.

Stacking does work since I'm not buy multiples of the exact same amount of data. I have 1.25 GB.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

glad we could help 😉 

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Acqua

Thank you very much for all your help!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I have received it, everything looks good - your roaming add-on is active. Just make sure to enable your cellular roaming and your services should be functional once you reach the US 🙂 @Acqua

Enjoy your trip!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Acqua

Hi,

I tried sending the private message again. Can you please check to see if you received it?

Thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you, however I did not receive a response. In order for me to activate the US roaming add-on, the funds must be available. Please view my private message for more details @Acqua

thanks,

Mary

Acqua

Thanks. I sent a reply via private message. If you could please check that my U.S. add-ons are activated properly and working, I would appreciate it. Thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Acqua,

you're very welcome ! I was able to reactivate your services and I will also activate your US roaming add-on. Please view my private message for more details 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

Acqua
Thanks for the response. As I'm about to cross the border, I would definitely appreciate some help quickly.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you for clarifying! @Acqua, I'll get to you asap 🙂

Mary

Acqua
Thanks for the response.

FWIW, I'm the one who stuck all the xxxx in this thread.

And I have a copy of the original message I posted, which was emailed to me.

My account info was not listed, nor my phone number. I edited it all out with xxxxx.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Acqua,

thank you for taking the time to write to us !

Your message was not deleted - it was simply edited as you had posted your phone number and your account number publicly. Don't worry though, we have received your private message and we will get to it shortly 🙂

Let's keep the conversation going!

Mary

Acqua
Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I definitely did not post account info.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

could be because you put personal account information in your post. With this being a public fourm, you should not post information like that. The self-serve goes through various stages on the account re-newal date, so if you still have service, your account isnt really suspended

Also you cannot stack US roaming add ons of the same type, you will have to choose the US.Talk, Text and data bundle if you want data included. If you add another data add on, i dont think data will work. 

But since you have sent a pm to a mod, the best that can really be done is to wait. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Acqua, sorry to hear about this.  If you have already sent them a message and tagged them in this thread unfortunately there isn't much more you can do.  I hope they get this straightened out for you quickly.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Acqua

I also posted this thread before, but it seems that it was deleted. Cat Sad

Acqua
I sent the following private message to , but if anyone can shed any light on this situation, I'd appreciate it. My Plan Expiry date is July 24th. I am still able to receive texts despite my account being suposedly suspended. I'm pretty frustrated.

Dear Public Mobile,

I'm leaving for the U.S. today (Tuesday, July 25th), and I wanted to buy a US add-on and can't because my account has been suspended despite Autopay being enabled. In fact I'm going to be in the U.S. this morning, and I'm incredibly frustrated.

My account number is xxxxxxx. My Public Mobile number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

1) My account has been suspended desipite autopay being enabled. I clicked "re-activate current plan." I made a payment of $xxx from my credit card today.

I still see:

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

Current Plan Pick & Pay

Amount Due: $0.00

2) I'm going to the U.S. in a few hours. Because of this suspended account issue, I'm unable to buy U.S. add-ons.

"Your account is currently expired. You will need to top up to reactivate and purchase add-ons."

I am topped up. Moreover, I'm on autopay. This situation is incredibly frustrating.

I wanted to buy and enable the following:

a) U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle

Unlimited Talk, Global Text and 250 MB Data for just $20 for 10 days
$20

AND

b) U.S. Data Only1GB for $20 for 10 days.

So, $40 for U.S. Talk and text plus 1.25 GB of data.

Can someone please help me and fix my account?

Sincerely,

Acqua
Need Help? Let's chat.