cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access data and no data usage showing in my account

gorf19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't access data (Gmail, Google search). I can make phone calls. I have  a Zen phone 2.

My plan just renewed. When I go to my plan and check data and add on usage there's nothing.

It says :Data usage for my phone number and then ....nothing.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gorf19 wrote:

I can't access data (Gmail, Google search). I can make phone calls. I have  a Zen phone 2.

My plan just renewed. When I go to my plan and check data and add on usage there's nothing.

It says :Data usage for my phone number and then ....nothing.

The self-serve might be in one of its moods.

Do you see the one line about what your plan is?

Do you see:

My Plan

whatever your plan is

Plan details

Not seeing your plan name is the clue that the site is in its mood.

There have been several reports of data not resetting on renewal for the last couple months. You'll need the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) to fix it.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When all data amounts are missing from the self-serve page it usually means that the data is all used up, same thing happended to me and hopefully Public will fix this so that is clearly states the amounts even when data is used up. You can still check your data usage history on your self-serve page, just click on usage history to look up data history to see if you used up all your data. If you haven't used it all up and there's some error, you'll have to contact the Moderator team via private message, but most likely you've used up all the data somehow since the data amounts are missing compleatly.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@gorf19 Hi look in your data and addon section in your self serveve account if you don't see any you have used it all

Need Help? Let's chat.