cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change plan, Why?

zeto514
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i wanted to change my old plan for the new $40/4GB promotion, and i cant seem to change it even thought i got funds in my account, can someone help me it would be very much appreciated

14 REPLIES 14

curtis2

Problem solved I left the computer went for a drive came home and refreshed the page again and everything was there and I updated to the new plan no problem

curtis2

I have the funds in my account and cant upgrade to the$50 account I know how to upgrade but I keep getting an error when I click change plan.  It doesnt show my current plan at all

jc11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when I try to click on the change now or change at renewal, nothing happens

@wdenadmi

You might want to start your own thread since your issue will get better visibility.  

The website can be finicky.  Maybe try a different web browser, clearing cache, or going into privacy or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito mode works well for me when dealing with public mobile.  

You might want ot also screenshot your account page and payment history page (without personal information).  

wdenadmi

Hello,

I get a 403 error trying to change my plan.  Currently my plan is expired and says I have no plan.  How do I pick a plan when the site is down?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@traciepollard wrote:

i've tried all night to change my plan after clicking the renew next renewal date it doesn't work even tho i have funds on my account. 

What do you mean "it doesn't work"? What doesn't work?

Did you click on Plan Details under your plan area to see if the future chosen plan was in there?

The money happens at time of renewal... unless you want an immediate plan change.

@traciepollard wrote:

i've tried all night to change my plan after clicking the renew next renewal date it doesn't work even tho i have funds on my account. 

When you change your plan you have two options

"Change on next renewal" is not to change it now, it changes it at next renewal date....

"Change plan now" will change it now, and you will forfiet whatever remaining time / data is left on your current cycle.

traciepollard

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

FYI, this conversation continued over here, in a separate thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/There-is-no-button-to-quot-ch...

Andy1613

Yes. You must. Just as soon as you sign in, it will be down just a bit just under account status. Once u see that, look to the right. Should be right there.  I hope that helps.  Here’s a screenshot of mine  let me know how you make out   F18B6610-B2A5-475D-9FFC-2C2CD96F84DA.png

drewdub

I dont have a " 'Change Plan Now'" button...

Andy1613

Yes. You are correct !!  I just changed all 4 of my family’s phones in the exact way you explained it !!  Thank you for sharing how to do it.  Ur awesome 😎 

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To change your plan, log into your self serve account.  Next to your current plan, there is a button on the right hand side that says 'Change Plan'.  Once you click on this, you will see a list of all the current plans available, or the option to create your own.  Click on the plan you want to change to (40$ for 4gb in this case).  Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will see two buttons: 'Change Plan Now' or 'Change on Next Renewal Date'.  If you want to change your plan now, you will have to add funds to your account to cover the cost of the new plan.  If you choose to change on the next renewal date, your plan will automatically switch over when your current plan is up.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@zeto514 Why can't you change it? Are you getting any error?

Are you currently on an active plan? If yes, try using incognito/private browsing mode or try another browser. If not, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will change it.

Need Help? Let's chat.