cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change my Plan

VincentCM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I've recently tried to change my plan and everything seemed to work fine until a received an Error saying that I needed to reconnect, so that's why I did. After reconnecting, I saw that I didn't have my old plan or the new plan that I choose. So I tried to click on Plan and Add-On to select the plan that I wanted, but I keep getting this error that I need to reconnect but even after doing that, I can't seem to buy a new plan. I thought that maybe I needed to click on " change plan " but than when I do that, everything is empty, so I don't really know what to do next.

Here's some pictures.

uwu.pngpat 1.pngpat 2.png

Thank you, I hope that I can fix this problem !

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

Your first screenshot shows email and alternate number. You should delete that picture from your account as this is a public forum and everyone can see it.

And the referral code. 🙂

@VincentCM 

Your first screenshot shows email and alternate number. You should delete that picture from your account as this is a public forum and everyone can see it.

Click your badge picture on top right and then go to "My Profile". Scroll down to my pictures.

On your third screenshot. Click "cancel next bill date order".

Log out of account. Wait 5/10 minutes..clear internet cookie /history cache open a new browser in incongnito mode. Try again.

Two options to change plan

1- change now - your account will be charged right away and new plan will start. No refunds on unused days of old plan. It will say top up your account if you don't have enough funds to pay for plan.

2- change at next renewal. New plan and charge will happen at next renewal date.

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

@VincentCM wrote:

Hi thank you, I needed to change my browser and it worked perfectly ! Thank you, to both of you ! Have a great one !

Glad you got it going properly.
For future reference...what browser did you originally use and which browser did you successfully switch to ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VincentCM wrote:

Hi thank you, I needed to change my browser and it worked perfectly ! Thank you, to both of you ! Have a great one !

I call it that the site gets in a bit of a mood and doesn't show your info. But there you go. You told it. 🙂

VincentCM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VincentCM wrote:

Hi, 

I've recently tried to change my plan and everything seemed to work fine until a received an Error saying that I needed to reconnect, so that's why I did. After reconnecting, I saw that I didn't have my old plan or the new plan that I choose. So I tried to click on Plan and Add-On to select the plan that I wanted, but I keep getting this error that I need to reconnect but even after doing that, I can't seem to buy a new plan. I thought that maybe I needed to click on " change plan " but than when I do that, everything is empty, so I don't really know what to do next.

Here's some pictures.

Thank you, I hope that I can fix this problem !

Try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/private mode. Try again.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire
  1. @VincentCM  try logging back out and in. But it looks like your plan is stuck.  Only the moderators can fix this. Contact them and ask them to. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:
  • Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to the community. 

Need Help? Let's chat.