cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me change my plan?

zengjing628
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the following error page when I tried to change my plan.

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 10.31.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-07 at 10.32.22 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5

Card
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m having the same problem looking at anything on my account. No matter what I do I cannot see anything. I’ve tried different browsers, cleared cache. To no avail. What’s the point of having a site to check your balance or add on a feature with a mobile device if you have to go home and use a desktop pc?. This happens to me ALL the time. I will log in then it keeps reverting me back and telling me to log in again. I know I’m not the only one. I’m just wondering why they’re not fixing the issue.

UPDATE:

I am not at another location on a destop pc and I cannot access my account. Obviously there's something wrong with the website. Thinking back this has been happening to me since Easter weekend.

@zengjing628 

The blank plan details and inability to change plans is a bug in self-serve that comes back on a regular basis.  As said earlier, you'll have to try again later. Some of the time if you're using Chrome and then reload the page in ingcognito mode, the plans details somehow "magically" reappear.

zengjing628
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will send them a pm. thanks

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you try following instructions ? Log out, then log back in and try again.

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It looks you have a problem with your self service account, try it again tomorrow. If you still have issues, you should contact the moderator team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.