cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone clarify the plans info: Unlimited Talk Canada & US ⁶ Unlimited International Text

agmilaya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone help me out trying to get these fine details straightened out.

I am thinking of getting the $50 plan that comes with

• Unlimited Talk Canada & US ⁶
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

Does it mean I can call anyone in the USA and also send text anywhere around the globe?

Also if I have this plan and I traveled to the USA; do I still need to buy Roaming add-on? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think a few US rural exchanges are excluded across all Telus brands, one in Iowa and a few others commonly used for traffic pumping in the past? 

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This plan allows you to call any number in the US and Canada from Canada.  It also allows you to sent texts to any number anywhere from Canada.

Don't forget that "Unlimited International Text" also includes unlimited MMS attachments. You can send and receive photos with anyone worldwide without restriction (aside from the maximum attachment file sizes supported by MMS protocols).

"Unlimited Canada & USA Talk" means you can dial out from Canada to anywhere in Canada & USA. (Some remote USA territories and disputed territorial claims are likely not included, if that matters.)

You can answer incoming calls dialed from anywhere. On any PM plan.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@agmilaya You may need to consider to install a free calling app in your smartphone such as TextNow. As long as you have wifi, you can use this app to call back any number in North America. 

Unlimited talk Canada & US is free when you are in Canada, not other country.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@agmilaya  Yes you can call anyone in the USA and also text to any international number.

This plan can be used while you are in Canada. To use your phone in USA, you will still need to buy US roaming add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.