cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer text on $15 plan

ladybiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up yesterday for the $15 plan with 100 min and unlimited texting / 250MB data.  Everything was working OK yesterday, but  I tried to send a text this morning and I'm getting 611 messages saying my current plan does not include text messaging.

What's up with this?

9 REPLIES 9

Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

gslauen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes good luck getting support from moderators. Support is basically non existent here.
I have the same problem. Switched to the $15 plan and now can not send text. Finally after 3 days someone got back to me only to ask for my user name and password online. Then they recylced my account and it still doesn't work. Now again waiting to hear from a moderator.
Interesting that you renewed the plan or restarted it and it worked. I don't want to do that until I know I am getting a refund for the one I paid for that doesn't work.

loves_tweet

well guess what folks...I resolved my own problem!  Sure it cost me, but i can no longer wait another day.  I re-renewed the plan for the same one....and it now works.

Jbuss

And how does one actually make contact with a moderator? I've been waiting nearly a full day. Where is the live online support at the very least? 48 hours to respond? Ridiculous. I had no idea that switching providers would mean I'd go without service and have no ability to have a two way conversation (online, chat, etc.)

@sfren613 wrote:

Same problem here! No porting of #s, powercycled, remove/insert SIM, mark as stolen suspend/resume.

I gotta say, this is not a good look for PM. I joined to save 2 bucks a month vs the competition, not have zero service on day 2. 

Do they compensate for days of lost service?

The matter of compensation for days of lost service is a question that only the moderators could answer for you.  Hopefully, the accounts of everyone in this thread can get fixed up shortly.

Jbuss

Same problem here. This company is a joke.

sfren613
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem here! No porting of #s, powercycled, remove/insert SIM, mark as stolen suspend/resume.

I gotta say, this is not a good look for PM. I joined to save 2 bucks a month vs the competition, not have zero service on day 2. 

Do they compensate for days of lost service?

loves_tweet

i have the same plan and as of 2 days ago i am unable to make a phone call, only toll free numbers i can make.  I've been waiting for the mods since yesterday to reply....so I wait.....ughhhh

xchoo

I am having the exact same issue. My thread is here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Call-or-text-not-working-was-working-fi...

Seems like the solution is to contact the moderator team and wait for their reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.