cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer make calls

CapCan31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $15/month plan that includes 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes.  In the last few weeks, I can no longer make calls to Canadian phone numbers.  When calling the response is simply that I don't have the proper Add-On or am calling outside of my plan.  I have used barely 20 minutes of my minutes.  I have only recently had this issue and was able to make phone calls to these same numbers a few weeks ago.  Help?

8 REPLIES 8

CapCan31

Correct. I just wasn't seeing my data useage because it was already used.  Thanks!

@CapCan31  If you can't see a minutes counter when you access your selfserve account on the first page it means you have used up your minutes. The fix is simple just purchase a 500 minute talk addon for $5.

Hi @CapCan31 

Please contact moderators about it

You can reach them here https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CapCan31  Logon to your account and it will show what your plan covers and how many minutes you have used

@CapCan31 

There is the talk minute counter in the overview page in the add on section.  If you don't see the counter, that means you ran out of minutes. 

See example below.Pasted Graphic.png

CapCan31

Is there one place to see how many minutes I have left?  I've done a quick review of my useage and within the last 30 days I've only done 2 minutes of Outgoing Calls (I usually call folks and have them call me back).

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As @GinYVR  says, always check your account to see if you actually have any minutes left and go from there. Cheers

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@CapCan31Check your usage history and add up voicemail minutes. they count as outgoing minutes with that plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.