cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I reset my plan today instead of June 17th? Ran out of data

jakestorm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was a bit irresponsible with my data usage during this payment cycle and ran through my plan's usage very quickly. I do need data but don't want to pay 30$ for 1GB.

Can I pay for next cycle in advance and have my schedule shifted? 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for this. I had this issue about a year ago, so it's good to know this is an option

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gochaking wrote:

Alternatively you can purchase additional data . The remaining unused amount will be carried forward to next month.

@gochaking

The OP has mentioned that they don't see the data add-ons as being cost effective.  I agree that renewing the plan early is the better option, especially since the renewal date is so close anyway.

gochaking
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Alternatively you can purchase additional data . The remaining unused amount will be carried forward to next month.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes, usually the moderators can do it for you, provided you have enough funds in your account already.  

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM phone number, e-mail address and PIN number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Also, to avoid running out of data early, you can keep track of your usage with apps like Data Witness, or My Data Manager.  (Make sure to align the measurement period with your PM billing cycle.)

Need Help? Let's chat.