cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I pay a fee to use my current monthly plan and transfer the usage to Europe?

Katie_123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I will be traveling to Europe, Croatia and France to be exact and am looking to find a way to use my phone there. Similar to rogers (roam like home) does public mobile have a similar plan where we can pay a daily fee to use our existing plan in other countries? Otherwise, does the global text work in Croatia and France?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I got a free fongo.com number and forwarded my pm number there before leaving canada.

In europe either just use wifi or buy a local sim.

Europe just chainged their roaming rules you can buy one sim can be used in all (not sure country list) european union countries w/o roaming fees
https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/25/15418776/eu-mobile-roaming-charges-date-june-15

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

No can do.  The only country where you can buy roaming addons is the US.  Take a look the addons offered, what you see is what you get.  The global text feature means you can text globally while in Canada.  BTW, roam like home is a euphemism for make the carrier lots of money.  The best solution is always to shop locally. 

Need Help? Let's chat.