cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I easily test a plan and revert after a month?

Etienne77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with Public for a while now and would like to test a different plan for more data. Can I switch for 1 month and if I don't like it switch back the next month, no questions asked :D?
3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

Yes, you can do it as often as you like.

1.  If you have a grandfathered plan, you may not get back your old plan back as it is no longer available.

@Etienne77 one important clarification here:  there is no uncertainty here:  if the plan you current are on is not longer listed on the plans page (https://www.publicmobile.ca/plans) at the time you want to switch back, you will not be able to get it back.  Be warned.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Etienne77 wrote:

I have been with Public for a while now and would like to test a different plan for more data. Can I switch for 1 month and if I don't like it switch back the next month, no questions asked :D?

Yes, you can do it as often as you like.

1.  If you have a grandfathered plan, you may not get back your old plan back as it is no longer available.

2.  On the subject of getting your plan back, after your switch, you should schedule a plan change after your next renewal just to protect of old plan just in case your old plan was discontinued during the time you were on a different plan.

3.  PM plans are prepaid plan.  Therefore, there is not refund of the unused days if your change your plan immediately. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Etienne77 wrote:

You can test drive any of the offerings for 30 days or more. Make sure to select "Change on next Renewal date" when you select your next months choice.

Edit...you can change back as long as the plan you want to change back to is still available...otherwise select a different option.

Need Help? Let's chat.