cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I choose data only plan plus $15 for 400 mins long D

helen_llw33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I didn't make too much canada-wild call, can I choose the data only plan plus $15 for 400 mins long distance phone call as I need to call Asia?

3 REPLIES 3

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@helen_llw33 wrote:

If I didn't make too much canada-wild call, can I choose the data only plan plus $15 for 400 mins long distance phone call as I need to call Asia?

@helen_llw33You need calling in your base plan so no. Depending on your data needs might want to consider the base $10 plan for 50mins/50 texts (add-on data per 1GB $30 and your 400 minutes $15 as often as you need them)

This is the cheaper option for some, depending on your useage needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helen_llw33 wrote:

And to add to that, that add-on can only call these countries:

Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@helen_llw33 wrote:

Unfortunately you can't you will need to have calling in your base plan to be able to add a calling addon

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.