cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add add-ons in the middle of my plan?

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just enrolled in public mobile. We are travelling to states in March. My plan is 90 days till April. Can I add roaming to my plan? And will it be billed to my current plan?

thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that's the beauty of add-on, you can add anytime!

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ckl Yes, you are correct.

Per Public Mobile:

Here’s how the U.S. Roaming Add-ons work:

• All U.S. Roaming Add-Ons will last 10 days. This 10 day period will begin upon payment of the Add-on and will end 10 days after this date.

ckl

Correct me if I'm wrong, but please keep in mind that the US roaming add-on starts counting down the minute you purchase the add-on... not the minute you start roaming in the US. So it's best to add it the night before you leave.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fsm7268 for a how-to on purchasing add-ons, please see here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lg85

Hi @fsm7268 Yes you can purchase the US roaming add on with your current plan. You will need to add funds to your account first (the amount depends on the price of the US roaming add-on that you would like). 

For more information, please refer to the link below:)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Learn-all-about-US-Roaming/ta-p/75772/...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fsm7268, yes you can add the US roaming at anytime. You won't be billed PM is prepaid so you will have purchase the add-on before you travel. The best method is to add the cost of the ask to your account and then purchase it. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.