cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls to USA

teeder44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I would like to make occasional calls to the USA, which is not part of my current plan.  I see an addon for 1000 minutes to the US for $15.  Is that $15 per month?  I would only make 2-3 calls per year, so don't want to pay that much.  Any other options?

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

These add-ons are just great for small use. They will never expire.

Before you make the purchase, did you receive the xmass gift for all the users? That is 500 of international minutes and it includes usa.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@teeder44 wrote:

Just to confirm, once I buy the 1000 minutes for $15 they are mine to use for how ever long it takes to use them, say 10  years?  

And just to add, naturally of course, your account has to remain active. Add-ons don't work independently of an active plan.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@teeder44 

Did you get the free 2020 holiday giveaway last month?

$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US

If yes, you don't need to buy the US minutes add-on.

teeder44

Perfect, thanks all.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a one time add-on and will remain in your account until the minutes are used up.

teeder44

Just to confirm, once I buy the 1000 minutes for $15 they are mine to use for how ever long it takes to use them, say 10  years?  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@teeder44 wrote:

Hi,

I would like to make occasional calls to the USA, which is not part of my current plan.  I see an addon for 1000 minutes to the US for $15.  Is that $15 per month?  I would only make 2-3 calls per year, so don't want to pay that much.  Any other options?

Thanks.

You pay only once for that add on and it rolls over to each cycle until consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.