cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling to Europe

Alexkuch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have just purchased 400 International minutes for $15, however, I still cannot call to either Germany or the Netherlands. Please help 

8 REPLIES 8

You can purchase long distance calling cards at most retailers and convenience stores.

@Alexkuch wrote:

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately it's a government body in the Netherlands that I need to call. What kind of calling card can I purchase?

Is it possible to cancel the add on and get a refund? 

Are international minutes to Germany only avaliable through the $15 add on or also the $8 one? 

I actually don't see Netherlands on the list of countries that can be called with the $15 LD add-on.  $8 add-on is only good to calling to the US and Canada unfortunately. 

Edit:  yes contact moderators if the add-on you purchased is not going to be any use to you as suggested by @Ed404 .  

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alexkuch wrote:

Are international minutes to Germany only avaliable through the $15 add on or also the $8 one? 

Public Mobile is a prepaid service you probably can't but feel free to open a ticket/contact the moderators here.

The $15 international minutes add-on includes Germany, but not the Netherlands. The $8 add-on is for the US.

Alexkuch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately it's a government body in the Netherlands that I need to call. What kind of calling card can I purchase?

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

Germany likely isn't available as a calling destination. Always check all details before purchasing.

Actually Germany is one of the countries listed for the long distance add-on and it works as I have used it to call there.  OP maybe having some other issue not getting through.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Germany likely isn't available as a calling destination. Always check all details before purchasing.

To call Germany from Canada, dial: 011 - 49 - Area Code - Land Phone Number 011 - 49 - 11 Digit Mobile Number

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The Netherlands are not included for international calling.

400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

You could purchase a LD calling card or use wi-fi apps like Whatsapp, TextNow, or Skype.

Need Help? Let's chat.