cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling problem

gun_veer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im on 40$ plan from last 3 momths never had this issue. Like when i call on certain no it says Talk is not included in uour plan. Why this thing happening when im already pn unlimited plan...thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kcpeterho wrote:

The problem of no available cellular network persisted today.  Today I could not even I.it late a call to Canada.  I am unable to solve this problem on my own.  Is this a system issue?  Kindly look into this.  

Thanks 

@kcpeterho 

Did you buy the add-on?

Is the cost of the add-on still in your Available Funds?

Did you turn on any and all roaming options?

Did you manually scan for and find and connect to either AT&T or T-Mobile?

Did you restart the phone?

kcpeterho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem of no available cellular network persisted today.  Today I could not even I.it late a call to Canada.  I am unable to solve this problem on my own.  Is this a system issue?  Kindly look into this.  

Thanks 

Beatrice_AG
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you had this situation, and to be honest there can be a number of reasons why you were not able to make the phone call.

The most common one is that the phone does not pick up on the network available in US, and when that happens you will need to search manually (from the Settings) for a network operator.

Also, the phone no. that you were trying to reach is very important, since some blockages came come form the other end too.

For more exact details about your specific situation, feel free to contact one of the us in private so we can check closer your account. 🙂

Beatrice

Public Mobile Moderator Team

kcpeterho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my 10  days us roaming plan and found unable to call a los Angeles number while I am there.  Why?  How can i solve this problem

@gun_veer wrote:

Already tried that but the issue ia that i can call anyone but when it comes to calling for taxi services or amy other government services landline no. It says you are not allowed to talk on thia plan,,,,strange

@gun_veerIf you stay on the line after the warning does the call complete? Have you tried entering a 1 before the number?

Sometimes, account provisioning issues can lead to this.  If the problem persists, you will need to contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team. @will13am's words thanks buddy;)

gun_veer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Already tried that but the issue ia that i can call anyone but when it comes to calling for taxi services or amy other government services landline no. It says you are not allowed to talk on thia plan,,,,strange

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@gun_veer wrote:

Im on 40$ plan from last 3 momths never had this issue. Like when i call on certain no it says Talk is not included in uour plan. Why this thing happening when im already pn unlimited plan...thanks

@gun_veerGive the lost/stolen trick a shot, it seems to fix almost every problem at public mobile. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reset you sim / account and may fix your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.