cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling overseas international

robodonster65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I call overseas international, is there an addon? 

Thanks. Don. 

8 REPLIES 8

robodonster65

I'm glad that we all work together to help and solve problems 

Barth
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

But...do what you like. I'm not the police. 🙂

I am glad that JDmom3 is getting in there and learning how to share in this community. I am confident that you're glad they are here, too.

As mayor, can you deputize some police for repeat offenders? SWIM really wants to be a part of that. Smiley Wink

Jdmom3

Oh I just realized that, thanks for the tip. I’m new at this and trying to figure it out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jdmom3 wrote:

There is an add on for certain countries only.

And here's a different situation for you. Do you see the green bar under the top post of the thread. Also the green/white triangle checkmark? That means that OP (original poster) has selected one of the replies to be the solution to the question posed. After that then it's kinda redundant to post something repetitive. New info or additional help is fine. But it's not necessary to repeat prior answers.

But...do what you like. I'm not the police. 🙂

Jdmom3

There is an add on for certain countries only.

319A8BC2-C5D9-4E76-ADAD-E5849A3E87BB.png

robodonster65

Thanks

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@robodonster65 if the country you're trying to call is not on the list then you can get a long distance calling card.  Most convenient stores offer them, just mention what country you're trying to call and they'll know which card to give you.  Most calling cards will give you about 15 - 20 minutes of air time, and you'll pay around $2 - $5. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robodonster65 wrote:

How can I call overseas international, is there an addon? 

Thanks. Don. 

Yes there is one. It's only some select countries though.

400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

$15

Don't forget to dial 011 or + before the destination country code.
Need Help? Let's chat.