cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling landlines

Russell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When i call a cell phone things work fine but when i call a land line iget a message that calls are not enabled on my plan

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Russell  any updates??

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Russell wrote:

When i call a cell phone things work fine but when i call a land line iget a message that calls are not enabled on my plan

This could be same glitch that causes long distance error message and call cannot be made for a local call.  Try lost/stolen trick in self serve and the turn service back on. Other than that, something is wrong on other end and you have to get moderators to fix it.

srlawren

@Dylan3 wrote:

I suggest speaking to public mobile staff about this as they can help you

@Russell before you do that, I'd recommend you try what @Alex888 posted.  If that still doesn't work, then do reach out to the moderator team for assitance.  You can learn how here:  How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I suggest speaking to public mobile staff about this as they can help you

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Russell Have you tried dialing a 1 before the number?

popping

@Russell wrote:

Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.