cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Calling an international phone number

@haiderkhero wrote:

Is the a way to call PAKISTAN ??

Go to just about any convenience store and pick up one of those international minutes calling cards. You dial a toll free #, enter a code, dial the destination #, talk.

Public Mobile has no other way to call there.

@haiderkhero wrote:

Is the a way to call PAKISTAN ??

Public Mobile does not provide this option.  You'll have to use another company's service to call this destination.  I'd suggest finding a low-cost calling card like z10user4 suggested. There are also online "calling card" companies.  You pay a set amount of funds and they'll have a per minute rate for most countries.  Instant messaging or VoIP apps may also be used to help reduce costs.

AJ4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is not clear on the add on site that you are only able to call certain countries. I bought this add on recently to call Australia and now have found out it doesn't even list Australia! Are they offering refunds for this issue as it is really not clear. 

@AJ4 wrote:

It is not clear on the add on site that you are only able to call certain countries. I bought this add on recently to call Australia and now have found out it doesn't even list Australia! Are they offering refunds for this issue as it is really not clear. 

The actual policy is no refunds. As to whether they will do it, you would have to ask Moderator_Team.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The only option is to move your home to another country. :-)