cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Calling an international phone number

@7789849803 I'm gonna do it anyways even though you're probably right. Hopefully they're willing to go the extra mile to help out some people.

Legend

Hi @kutzki,

If you were to check the Jerusalem Post, which is Israel's largest English-language newspaper, there are countless advertisements, directed at North Americans, who wish to call Israel at discounted rates.

Good luck!

Legend

Hi again @kutzki,

In addition to the above, if you understand Ivrit, there are many more papers with advertisements.

Cheers.

@Martin my friend! HI.... and thanks for your response. Smiley Happy Why pay for those when I already have the long distance add-on (400 minutes) with which I only use about 150 minutes a month... (YES I know I should downgrade but I like it in case I ever have a lot of talking to do in one month... plus I don't pay that much... I got lots of rewards. Smiley Very Happy)

All the best,

Kutzki

Legend

Hi @kutzki,

Assuming that your question wasn't rhetorical, the "why" is that the current long-distance Add-on doesn't include Israel. Consequently, if you wish to stay in touch with your friends in Israel, a means to do so must be found, and that means no doubt can be found in an Israeli newspaper.

Cheers.

@Martin Check your PM. Smiley Happy

Legend

Hi @kutzki,

I did, and now you can check yours! :-)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are all numbers in the UK included in the international long distance plan? Mobile phones included? Usually, even with phone cards, UK mobile phones are charged a higher rate.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

With the $15 add-on would I get 400 mins to Venezuela, for example, independently on whether I call a landline or mobile number?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why can't I call to Holland with the long distance add-on. It's rediculous that I can call to UK, Germany, Italy, other countries, but not to Holland. This way my add-on is worthless. Can't PM update this list? Or add a different add-on for the other countries (with a different price), but at least open the possibility to call to other countries than only these 18?