cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: International calling

Does this list apply to international texting as well?

Legend

Re: Calling an international phone number

Hello,

Ethiopia is on neither the texting nor long-distance list, unfortunately.

FYI.

Where is the list you are referring to? Perhaps it has changed since PM has started offering international text again? Would be great if PM would provide an answer to this conclusively. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks, however the list says long distance vs texting.
Legend

Hello,

On October 4, I replied to your other post, in which I stated that @Mansi_G should be contacted for the list of countries to which a text can be sent. I added that, since my downloading of the list, it's possible that Telus had signed agreements with one or more Ethiopian carriers. Send her a private message by clicking her name.

In response to this - I did hear back from a direct message and the list is correct for calling and texting. Very dissapointing that this service is so limited. Thanks for the feedback all.

Legend

Hello,

I regret that the calling and texting lists are relatively quite limited.

If you are a Public Mobile customer, I hope that you will not transfer to another carrier due to the above.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is it possible to add Israel to this list? I'd like to keep in touch with my friends. Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@kutzki You're welcome to publish this as an idea in the Public Lab section of the community, so others can vote on it. Though as far as I know there's not a very good precendence of PM actually implementing the ideas in the Public Lab.