cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling an international phone number

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Refer to the list of countries below to which Overseas Long Distance calling is supported.

If there is an issue with calling an International number, ensure the following:

1. Correct dialing pattern (exit code + country code + area code + phone number) is used

2. Overseas Long Distance minutes are remaining on your subscription

3. Overseas Long Distance includes calling Canadian and US long distance numbers

Public-International-Long-Distance-Countries-Eng.jpg

66 REPLIES 66

The Long distance mins I believe has two categories: If on Prov wide call, or US long distance, and International Long-distance. PM might, if demand, business sense, client base, all conditions considered, I highly recommend that all who wish for it, demonstrate via positive feedback, requests, show how hungry the client is for potential new business ventures.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ckritz1

I believe the countries supported are the ones shown in this post - Calling an international phone number

ckritz1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does the add-on "400 min. Intl Long Distance (Include Canada and U.S.)" includes other or all countries (example: Europe)?  Please reply quickly, thanks

Hi. Happy to see the International list is now available. Hopefully the # of countries PPL can call will expand beyond the 18 currently listed

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Dan - We have removed the link and added the link in the post above.

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The link provided as the list of countries leads to a 404 page Smiley Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.