cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Puerto Rico

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just bought the Canada & US calling addon ($8).

In self-serve, it's in the home page, so I know for sure that I bought it.

But when I call the number, it says I don't have a addon

I am calling like this: 011 - 1 - Land Phone Number

Should Puerto Rico be working? Do I have to wait?

4 REPLIES 4

@saeliux  You should be able to call Alaska too.

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks. I had it refunded and got the other addon instead and it worked. I am guessing Alaska wouldnt work then. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
You need to purchase the $15 add-on for 400 LD minutes.
International minutes are supported for calls to the following countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.If you have a problem calling an international number, ensure the following:
  • You are using the correct dialing pattern: Exit Code + Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number.
  • You have Long Distance minutes remaining on your plan. Check by signing into your Self-Serve account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@saeliux wrote:

I just bought the Canada & US calling addon ($8).

In self-serve, it's in the home page, so I know for sure that I bought it.

But when I call the number, it says I don't have a addon

I am calling like this: 011 - 1 - Land Phone Number

Should Puerto Rico be working? Do I have to wait?

@saeliux  You purchased the wrong add-on. In order to be able to call Porto Rico you need the 400 minute International add-on for $15.00 and not the Canada & US calling addon ($8).

400 International Long Distance minutes
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Need Help? Let's chat.