cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call goes to voice mail

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi no one can call to my aunts phone , it goes directly to voice mail , what’s could be the reason ? It’s happening since yesterday. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Farjy wrote:

Hi no one can call to my aunts phone , it goes directly to voice mail , what’s could be the reason ? It’s happening since yesterday. 

Back on topic, I'm assuming that she can still make outgoing calls?   I know people are taking about accidently blocking someone but, since it's all callers who can't reach her, that isn't the case. 

As for "directly to voicemail", I'm taking that as in the phone doesn't even ring at all.  Sometimes, that can be a sign of localized network issues (weak or no signal in a particular place).   But it wouldn't be all calls and it wouldn't be all the time. 

As for the discussion about a phone be accidentally sent to a do not disturb mode: Depending on a specific phone model's software, I'm wondering if such a setting would really send a call straight to voicemail or if it would simply silence the calls automatically.

Could this be an issue of misconfigured call forwarding settings? I'm just taking a wild guess at that. 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Lol. True, but I maintain hope that she did it inadvertently!! 

P. S. Had to bravo that 😁

GC 

I get the same treatment even n Facebook blocked

Some people who call Freedom Mobile customers also get that voicemail treatment on a regular basis - no block required.

@GreatCanadian wrote:

GC 

I get the same treatment even n Facebook blocked

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

GC 

@GreatCanadian wrote:

This happened to me as well. If I tried to call my daughter it went immediately to voice mail. It was caused by a do not disturb setting on her iPhone. I can't remember exactly what setting but it was specific to me. Other people could get through to her.

That sounds like she blocked you lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This happened to me as well. If I tried to call my daughter it went immediately to voice mail. It was caused by a do not disturb setting on her iPhone. I can't remember exactly what setting but it was specific to me. Other people could get through to her.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Is that a new service number or port in?  

Does outgoing call work?   

Need more inforamtaion.

Does it ever work? etc

Need Help? Let's chat.