cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Call forwarding

Hello community.  I currently have the $50/month 8gb unlimited can/usa talk.  My question is as follows:  Can I use call forwarding feature on my iphone to forward incoming calls from my PM phone number to my USA cellular phone number? 

 

Thx

Mayor / Maire

Re: Call forwarding

Shouldn't be a problem!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Call forwarding


@deputyphil wrote:

Hello community.  I currently have the $50/month 8gb unlimited can/usa talk.  My question is as follows:  Can I use call forwarding feature on my iphone to forward incoming calls from my PM phone number to my USA cellular phone number? 

 

Thx


 

@Someone_here wrote:

Shouldn't be a problem!

 

@Martin wrote:


If your plan is national, you can forward a number to another one anywhere in Canada.

 I don't know anything about call forwarding, but this is a quote from martin


Sorry, Nevermind, "Nationwide" is only canada. Not north america. Apparently it works with whatever your base plan has

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Call forwarding

Why not try it?  I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

 


@RobertQc wrote:

@deputyphil wrote:

Hello community.  I currently have the $50/month 8gb unlimited can/usa talk.  My question is as follows:  Can I use call forwarding feature on my iphone to forward incoming calls from my PM phone number to my USA cellular phone number? 

 

Thx


 

@Someone_here wrote:

Shouldn't be a problem!

 

@Martin wrote:


If your plan is national, you can forward a number to another one anywhere in Canada.

 I don't know anything about call forwarding, but this is a quote from martin


 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Call forwarding


@Neptune3d wrote:

Why not try it?  I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

 


@RobertQc wrote:

@deputyphil wrote:

Hello community.  I currently have the $50/month 8gb unlimited can/usa talk.  My question is as follows:  Can I use call forwarding feature on my iphone to forward incoming calls from my PM phone number to my USA cellular phone number? 

 

Thx


 

@Someone_here wrote:

Shouldn't be a problem!

 

@Martin wrote:


If your plan is national, you can forward a number to another one anywhere in Canada.

 I don't know anything about call forwarding, but this is a quote from martin


 


I was thinking north america as nation but after looking into it apparently nationwide is actually just canada so this does not apply. I am retard.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Call forwarding


@RobertQc wrote:

@Neptune3d wrote:

Why not try it?  I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

 


@RobertQc wrote:

@deputyphil wrote:

Hello community.  I currently have the $50/month 8gb unlimited can/usa talk.  My question is as follows:  Can I use call forwarding feature on my iphone to forward incoming calls from my PM phone number to my USA cellular phone number? 

 

Thx


 

@Someone_here wrote:

Shouldn't be a problem!

 

@Martin wrote:


If your plan is national, you can forward a number to another one anywhere in Canada.

 I don't know anything about call forwarding, but this is a quote from martin


 


I was thinking north america as nation but after looking into it apparently nationwide is actually just canada so this does not apply. I am retard.


Nah, we all get confused, happens.  I still think if the OP has a can/usa plan then using the built in call forwarding built into their phone would work just fine, as long as they include 1 before the number.  

Mayor / Maire

Re: Call forwarding

So has this been confirmed yet or not?  Interesting idea.  Could be a potential solution for an experiment I want to try someday.

Oracle

Re: Call forwarding

This is an easy enough test.  Since the plan is already selected and not one that is being considered, then just go to the forwarding feature in the dialer app and enter the US number.  If it works, it works, and if it doesn't it doesn't. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Call forwarding

The reason I ask is that I am trying to test this as I am heading to USA and all I get is a busy signal.  Perhaps PM needs a little time to register the USA number.

Oracle

Re: Call forwarding


@deputyphil wrote:

The reason I ask is that I am trying to test this as I am heading to USA and all I get is a busy signal.  Perhaps PM needs a little time to register the USA number.


So you are saying that when you forward to a US number you get a busy signal?  Maybe forwarding to a US number is not allowed.  The knowledge base is silent on forwarding to non Canadian numbers.

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...