cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding to US; suggestion

dollardaver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Spoiler
I'd like to recommend that if customers purchase a LD add-on, they should then be able to call forward to a US #. Currently, even though I have paid for LD minutes, I am not able to call forward to my US # when I go down for a day or two. This is unpleasant, in that I've already paid for LD calling but Public Mobile is essentially keeping me from using it the way I'd like to. Enabling simple call forwarding to the US, when customers have paid for US long distance, sounds sensible and practical.
4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous "illustrious"?  LOL, nice.  Robot Embarassed

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@dollardaver you can suggest all you like.  It's too bad you didn't come here first to validate your assumption that having long distance minutes meant you could forward your calls to the USA--we could have told you otherwise (as this is a known limitation) so you could have made other arrangements, such as using a VoIP app like @mimmo suggests.

Interesting. That would have made logical sense to me that if I can call somewhere that I should be able to call forward to it. Of course if you consume all your minutes it stops but still.

Ya learn and ya learn.

Edit: Is that just add-ons or plans also?

Edit: Nevermind. A previous thread with answers from the illustrious srlawren says not all around. And this was during my time here. I guess I didn't twig to any interest at the time. Or I have a useless memory 🙂

srlawren

@dollardaver you can suggest all you like.  It's too bad you didn't come here first to validate your assumption that having long distance minutes meant you could forward your calls to the USA--we could have told you otherwise (as this is a known limitation) so you could have made other arrangements, such as using a VoIP app like @mimmo suggests.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@dollardaver  why not forward your calls to a voip numbr like fongo. it give you a free canadian number and you will be able to get your canadian calls as long as your phone is connected to wifi or data

Need Help? Let's chat.