cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Call Waiting

My friend has PM, but sometimes when his phone there is no call waiting. Other times when I call him, he told me he is on the other line. I know that when I was on Koodo I had call waiting. I wanted to know if all the PM plans actually has call waiting?


Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Call Waiting

Yes they do have call waiting

View solution in original post


All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Call Waiting

Yes they do have call waiting

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Call Waiting

Thank you!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Call Waiting

How come sometimes the phone is busy though?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Call Waiting

Hello,

 

PM have call waiting. You have to set it up in your phone.

 

I found this website help with setting all of the calling features

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

 

Hope it's help.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Call Waiting

Thank you.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Call Waiting


@ckkong wrote:

How come sometimes the phone is busy though?


I believe that if someone gets sent to your voicemail at the same time as someone else, the second person receives a busy signal. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Call Waiting

Thank you!


@computergeek541 wrote:

@ckkong wrote:

How come sometimes the phone is busy though?


I believe that if someone gets sent to your voicemail at the same time as someone else, the second person receives a busy signal. 


 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Call Waiting


@ckkong wrote:

Thank you!


@computergeek541 wrote:

@ckkong wrote:

How come sometimes the phone is busy though?


I believe that if someone gets sent to your voicemail at the same time as someone else, the second person receives a busy signal. 


 


How about when I call and after it does the dial tone it immediately directs me to the voice mail? Does that mean that the phone is turned off or on another call?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Call Waiting


@ckkong wrote:

@ckkong wrote:

Thank you!


@computergeek541 wrote:

@ckkong wrote:

How come sometimes the phone is busy though?


I believe that if someone gets sent to your voicemail at the same time as someone else, the second person receives a busy signal. 


 


How about when I call and after it does the dial tone it immediately directs me to the voice mail? Does that mean that the phone is turned off or on another call?


There is no dial tone when using a cell phone, but if you reach someone's voicemail when calling that person, it could be one of a few different things:

-that person rejected your call

-the receiving person's phone has no signal or is turned off

-person is blocking your calls

-receiver is already in a call but doesn't have call waiting

-temproary network problem on the other end