cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARGED TWICE at different amounts

ian_james
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello public mobile i've been charge twice on my credit after make a payment on my account?? pls do an action to this matter?? 😞  @Moderator_Team pb2.PNGpb1.jpgpb2.PNG

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@slash407 wrote:

again, this is happened to often, do u got two cards registered on ur account?

@slash407 good thought, but you can't register more than 1 card on an account.  You have to replace the existing one if you want to use a different one. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your account did not get the AutoPay Reward, which means your account is not on autopay. You got $3 loyalty reward, and then you manually added the missing $72 dollars (translated to $81.36 because of the 13% tax) bringing it to the needed $75 and then PM used those $75 to cover the plan, as we can see that the second line shows a balance of $0. Then you went and you added another $75 to your account, which shows up as $84.75 in your CC statement because of the 13% tax on $75. Why did you do the second transaction after your plan renewed if you didn't want to?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Was it automatic charge and one manual payment?

There is availalbe fund on your account of 75

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Why did you pay twice?  Is this a brand new plan?  Did you change plans immediately?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ian_james, yes not sure why you got charged twice it looks like the second charge went to available funds.  On your overview page do you have $75 in available funds?  As well in your pictures it shows your full name and account number you may want to edit that out of the picture. 

So if the funds are in your available funds you have a couple of options one leave it there for your next renewal or private message the moderators for a refund (that can take a very long time)  IF the funds don't show there you will need to contact them anyway to process a refund.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.