cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT RECEIVE incoming calls from US

fatehzubair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

This has been happenning for almost 2 months now. Every second person that tries to call me from US says the message plays "Number you are trying to reach is not in service" I tried resetting my network setting, but every day out of 10 calls I receive 6 callers have this issue. 

Can someone @CS_Agent  please look into this to resolve this issue permanently....?

Thank you !!!

11 REPLIES 11

fatehzubair

Not Resolved Yet....

I reset network settings in my iphone, turned it off for a good 5 mins and had someone call me from US. Here was the message that still plays "This subscriber you are calling is not in Service - Please check your number and try again"

@CS_Agent 

fatehzubair

Thank you - I am already in-touch with the one of the Moderators now - Hoping for a positive outcome soon.

@fatehzubair  

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

fatehzubair

Cannot open a ticket...this is what comes up...my area code is 780

public.jpg

fatehzubair

Thank you - I tried opening a ticket and this is what happens..... 😞

public.jpg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fatehzubair  That sounds like a provisional issue with your account or a sim card problem. Best to submit a ticket to the PM team asap for investigation.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Glenn1

Info about Moderator Team:
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12 midnight EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@fatehzubair wrote:

Hi, 

This has been happenning for almost 2 months now. Every second person that tries to call me from US says the message plays "Number you are trying to reach is not in service" I tried resetting my network setting, but every day out of 10 calls I receive 6 callers have this issue. 

Can someone @CS_Agent  please look into this to resolve this issue permanently....?

Thank you !!!

Contact moderators: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fatehzubair , @Where are you located? And what's your area code.? Maybe it's new and not updated in the callers service providers system yet. Also,  barring these calls is your PM service working properly? Then it seems to be a problem with Us callers provider. Thanks.

@fatehzubair wrote:

Hi, 

Thank you !!!

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Definitely open a ticket with a Moderator to investigate.

In the mean time, I'm curious if your area code is one of the newer ones? If so, it's possible that some US phone networks may not have yet updated their systems to recognize the new area code as valid...

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fatehzubair to contact a moderator click on the questionmark on the bottom right of your screen and follow the prompt to get to one. 

Need Help? Let's chat.