cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Add On and Can't use it

katiuska422ec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought and add on for international long distance call and everything went ok  I paid...I can see that I have the add on on my overview BUT I AM TRYING TO MAKE A PHONE CALL AND CAN'T MAKE IT...why?? If you got the money I need the service for what I paid...

6 REPLIES 6

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@emad wrote:

Ecuador doesn't seem to be available in PM list, you may try to contact the moderator team, they may able to get you a refund.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As an alternative to getting a refund, just keep the minutes on account. International minutes can also be used for USA, Canada long distance and local ... in case your plan has limitations and you might need those minutes some day.

@katiuska422ec wrote:

Ecuador

@katiuska422ec  If you have an Android phone use Google Hangout Dialer (you can install it from the play store) and just add some funds to call Equador.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@katiuska422ec wrote:

Ecuador

Sorry, Ecuador isn't included in the countries you can call using the International calling add-on. If this is an add-on that you won't make use of, and you bought it before checking which countries are included, the only chance you have of getting your money back is messaging the Mods and explaining what happened and asking nicely for a refund. They're not obligated to give it to you, since this is a prepaid service, but they might make an expeption for you in your particular situation. Click here to message the Mods.

Sorry, hope this helps! 

Edit: words

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ecuador doesn't seem to be available in PM list, you may try to contact the moderator team, they may able to get you a refund.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

katiuska422ec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ecuador

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@katiuska422ec wrote:

I just bought and add on for international long distance call and everything went ok  I paid...I can see that I have the add on on my overview BUT I AM TRYING TO MAKE A PHONE CALL AND CAN'T MAKE IT...why?? If you got the money I need the service for what I paid...

Which country are you trying to call? Just want to confirm it's on the list before moving on.

Here are the countries included in international calling: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Need Help? Let's chat.