cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week promo for January 15th end date.

jodyw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone confirm that the Boxing week promo that ends on the 15th included a one month credit for any plans not just the $25+ plans. I know the promo with Feb 8th is for any plan but I'm sure the January 15th promo was the same. 

Also can I use the registered email address in December but have not activated an account with yet for the new end date of Feb 8th or do I have to register a new email address? The link to the new promo is the same (boxingweek) as the promo from December. It looks like PM just extended the end date.

3 REPLIES 3

jodyw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I was given the wrong information on a chat. (I'm not sure if the people on chats are mods or not, I'm new to PM.) He said the promo ending Jan 15th needed $25+ plan to get the free month which I knew was incorrect but had no proof. I haven't received my $15 credit yet but it did say it could take up to 30 days and it's only been 16. As for the email address I will create and register a new one and create a new account before Feb 8th for my son.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jodyw : The promo was for any plan credit but ≥25 for the 5gb.

@jodyw wrote:

Can anyone confirm that the Boxing week promo that ends on the 15th included a one month credit for any plans not just the $25+ plans. I know the promo with Feb 8th is for any plan but I'm sure the January 15th promo was the same. 

Also can I use the registered email address in December but have not activated an account with yet for the new end date of Feb 8th or do I have to register a new email address? The link to the new promo is the same (boxingweek) as the promo from December. It looks like PM just extended the end date.

Yes, the free 30 days was in conjunction with the activation of any plan on a new account.  The questions about if your e-mail address needs to be registered again after January 15 are probably best suited for Catherine_T, although you're right that submitting a new e-mail address and activating that same e-mail address for your Public Mobile account would definitely work.

Need Help? Let's chat.