cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought 200mb Add On - Cannot Use

lala59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I bought a 200 MB add on on April 19th, and checked my transaction history to see if the transaction was done correctly. Public Mobile credited my credit card and debited the amount for the $10 add on correctly. But when I went to check my Add On's, the 200 MB never appeared and I wasn't able to use the data. Also the transaction type was described as "Do_Not_Use_200MB Data / Données 200 Mo", does this have to do with the add on being unavailable?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

lala59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Here's a screenshot of what I see on my end. It's very strange. I'll try giving a PM to one of the Mods. Thanks!public mobile.png

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lala59 that....is very odd labelling indeed.  Can you post a screen catpure of your transaction history showing that?  Please mask out anything personally identifyable such as account number, phone number, name, etc.

As to why it doesn't show in your add-ons, it oculd be a gltich related to that labelling, but first of all, are you sure you completed step 2 of the 2-step add-on purchase process?

If you are sure, then please reach out to the moderator team for assistance.  Here's what you need to know about doing so:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.