cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus offer not correct

Olitheon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OK, so I got a text saying I could change my plan to 10GB +2GB for 6 months. It just reactivated a week ago, and I checked the website today and it is only giving me 1GB bonus data... Anyone else have this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

These periodic offers are directed at new customers. If there is someone you know would be interested in PM, you could refer them when these promos come up. They'll get a 10.00 credit and you will receive a 1.00 reward for every month they remain with PM.

The offer in question was only for existing customers.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

These periodic offers are directed at new customers. If there is someone you know would be interested in PM, you could refer them when these promos come up. They'll get a 10.00 credit and you will receive a 1.00 reward for every month they remain with PM.

@Olitheon wrote:

And yeah, I see the bonus data of 1GB... I never had 1GB previously.  The only bonus data I had was +500MB Auto pay rewards.

We all got 1g bonus (well not me but many did, if you were active through certain period you got it), I think this is what everybody is referring to

Go back and try to apply that code that you received again

If it doesn't work contact moderators about it tell them you used that code . I believe it was ending with 12GB but I don't remember the whole code, you can find it on Reddit

Olitheon

And yeah, I see the bonus data of 1GB... I never had 1GB previously.  The only bonus data I had was +500MB Auto pay rewards.

Olitheon

So it was a "special offer just for me" apparently. 10GB +2GB for $60. I accepted the offer, went to the website, changed my plan and entered the PROMO it stated.  I am getting the 10GB but only 1GB bonus, even though when I renewed the plan, it showed 2GB. This was not for new plans. I saw that message as well and it is not the one I accepted.  I also accepted it long before Oct 28. It was before my plan even renewed... Probably 2 weeks ago at the latest

@Olitheon wrote:

OK, so I got a text saying I could change my plan to 10GB +2GB for 6 months. It just reactivated a week ago, and I checked the website today and it is only giving me 1GB bonus data... Anyone else have this issue?

There was no text message that said that you could switch your plan to 10GB+2GB for 6 months. The 6 months of 2GB bonus was only for new customers. An existing customer could not switch to it.

There is some good news. The 10+2GB for $60 offer that was sent to some existing customers wasn't just for 6 months. It's for as long as you keep that plan. 

The 1GB bonus that you have is likely leftover from from about 2 months ago, and isn't related to the data bonus offer that you were offered through text messaging.

If your plan only is showing 10GB, look for it in the promotions section of your self serve account.  It's not listed as a regular data add-on.  If it's not there, it's possible that the promo code might not have been entered properly when the plan was switched. Note that the code for this offer wasn't BONUSDATA.  It's a different code that was texted to some eligible existing customers.

To be eligible for the 10GB + 2GB permanent bonus offer, the plan had to be changed by the existing customer or the plan change scheduled by the end of October 28.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Olitheon wrote:

Did you save that text ? Who sent it to you ? As suggested by @Triguy , that promo was for new customers only.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There was an offer earlier this month but it was only for new customers.

Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only. 

Need Help? Let's chat.