cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data

Ack1210
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, when i signed up back in Nov2017, i was supposed to receive 1gb of bonus data which i never received. Can someone please assist me with this ? 

12 REPLIES 12

Marie-Sue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, 

So this means that if ever I become an oracle, I better get on it and make myself a personalised avatar.then eh? Lol

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Marie-Sue wrote:

Luditte, a bit off subject, but how did you changed your avatar to a personalised one? 

@Marie-Sue I can answer that one for @Luddite:  Luddite is a member of the "oracle team" (more info here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Oracle-Program-and-Team/ta-p/15563... These are the top community members, and they have a few extra abilities in the community that the rest of us don't, including setting a custom avatar.

Having read what I've typed so far, you might be looking at my avatar and wondering why I have a custom one!  I was an oracle previously and had set this avatar.  I am no longer an oracle, and all my extra abilities are gone including the ability to set a custom avatar.  So, this means I can't change this one if I wanted to (good think I like it fine!), but I also didn't lose it during the change back to a regular community member.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Marie-Sue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Luditte, a bit off subject, but how did you changed your avatar to a personalised one? 

If this is the case, you were responsible for typing in the phone number of your friend who referred you to Public Mobile.

if you didn’t complete this step, you’re going to be out of luck.

Ack1210

I was told they need a refferal. It's all good for now, i will take the next step when I find the screenshot I took at the time of signing up with them. 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ack1210wrote:

They finally replied but did not apply the bonus data. I will have to take this one with CRTC. Thanks for the assistance

Need a bit more info. Did they say they would do so and haven't or told you they weren't going to do it?

Is it possible this was the one-time data bonus and you used it up and were expecting it to be ongoing?

@Ack1210wrote:

They finally replied but did not apply the bonus data. I will have to take this one with CRTC. Thanks for the assistance

If you feel it necessary, the correct organization to file this concern with is the CCTS (and not directly with the CRTC).  https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/

@Ack1210wrote:

Good luck. Have a chat with @will13am. He's our guru 👺 on pressing your case and getting resolution.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Ack1210

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You mean they haven't replied or they weren't able to apply it? There are multiple mods you can reach out to.

Ack1210

Hi, i tried with moderator team without any luck. 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @Ack1210,

Send a private message to @CS_Agent right now.  Provide your public mobile phone number and one of the mods will help you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.