cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data for autopay not showing up in account

damooli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks,

Recently purchased the $15 per 30 Days plan w/ 250mb data.

I remember seeing a bonus 250mb data offer if you set up autopay.

I have it set up, but I only see 250mb data allowance total.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@dabr oh I completely agree with you and I hope @Alan_K  goes back to fix it more. I meant fixed now from the 500 to 250 but not fully fixed as the wording is still confusing

Which is why I suggested they simply fix the pictures of the plan like it shows for other provinces.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@damooli 

One positive note is that if you get an add-on it will rollover until you use it up. So if you don’t use all of an add-on in month 1 it will rollover for next month.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@damooli are you in Quebec?. There was a discrepancy on the Quebec website. The offer details were showing 500mb (not the plan picture but under the offer details) this was an error and Public Mobile has since corrected that to read properly of 250mb.

@Jb456   I'll slightly disagree with you that it's been corrected, even with $13 ($15) plan, the wording on the bonus data can be interrupted as another additional 250mb, but yeah @damooli  I'm afraid PM is probably not going to see it that way, but there's no reason why you shouldn't contact moderators and ask about it?  JMO 😊

@damooli You weren't mistaken on what you saw. I informed PM a few days ago on link below.

They went and fixed it to 250mb. You would not be entitled to 500mb. I'm sure on all there site policies terms and conditions there is something that says "not responsible for website errors". 

The $15 plan is only 250mb with auto-pay.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Catherine-Alan-There-are-mistakes-on-QC...

I mean you could always click the question mark bottom right and open ticket for moderators and say this is what you saw and you want it. Unfortunately I don't think you'd get very far.

damooli

Lol ... so I wasn't mistaken then 🙂

What now?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@dabr haha we both are thinking alike

damooli

I am in Quebec.

I'm not going to push it. If I'm mistaken ... 😝

@damooli are you in Quebec?. There was a discrepancy on the Quebec website. The offer details were showing 500mb (not the plan picture but under the offer details) this was an error and Public Mobile has since corrected that to read properly of 250mb.

@damooli wrote:

Hmmm. I see what you're saying but I could've sworn I saw the additional 250mb for a total of 500mb.

@damooli   Are you in Quebec? 

I know the plans on the Quebec page are confusing with their wording on bonus data.

damooli

Hmmm. I see what you're saying but I could've sworn I saw the additional 250mb for a total of 500mb.

@damooli welcome to public mobile.

The $15 plan comes with zero data. If you add auto-pay for a $2 discount per 30 days you also receive an autopay data bonus of 250mb and your plan will be $13 plus province taxes.

So you have the correct amount of data. 

If you used a referral code at signup for a $10 bonus. That will be credited to your account within 72 hours of activating.

Enjoy the weekend!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@damooli wrote:

Hi folks,

Recently purchased the $15 per 30 Days plan w/ 250mb data.

I remember seeing a bonus 250mb data offer if you set up autopay.

I have it set up, but I only see 250mb data allowance total.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

@damooli   Yes if you set up your account with autopay the bonus data is available, however, that is the total amount 250mb with autopay and not another additional bonus of 250mb.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@damooli hi no that is what you get is 250 with auto pay , without auto pay there is no data

Need Help? Let's chat.