cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data being used

rtughan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having a data problem with my daughter's account. Last year when we signed her up, she got a referral bonus of 1.5Gb of data. Usage showed she was using it in addition to her regular 4.5Gb/90 day plan amount. Today she used up 4.5Gb. I checked on line and it no longer the usage on the 4.5Gb (which i understand happens when you use you plan amt). But she still has over 1Gb of data left in the referral bonus but she can't use any data right now. 

Because she needs her phone I bought an add on to get her through to her next renewal period. But I'd like to know why it did not switch over to use the remainder of referral bonus.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Not sure what plan your daughter is using,but sometimes it is cheaper/better value to renew a plan early (need mods to do it) vs buying the data add-ons.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rtughan wrote:

I'm having a data problem with my daughter's account. Last year when we signed her up, she got a referral bonus of 1.5Gb of data. Usage showed she was using it in addition to her regular 4.5Gb/90 day plan amount. Today she used up 4.5Gb. I checked on line and it no longer the usage on the 4.5Gb (which i understand happens when you use you plan amt). But she still has over 1Gb of data left in the referral bonus but she can't use any data right now. 

Because she needs her phone I bought an add on to get her through to her next renewal period. But I'd like to know why it did not switch over to use the remainder of referral bonus.

Thanks

I believe the bonus data was 1gb. Is it possible she had used that previously and it is showing just like other add ons. My long distance shows number of minutes used not what is remaining but not sure how addon data shows.  Other than that you could message a mood as stated above

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.