cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data Promo code doesnt work

azulitowflow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using the 40$ a month 4.5gb and unlimited call and text and when i apply the code it says i am not eligible when it clearly says in the plan options that it should work

9 REPLIES 9

OK @ShawnC13, that sounds great. I have a friend I signed up a few weeks ago so we could both get the $10 reward, but the 1GB plan they picked is not enough for them. The 4.5 GB plan would be better and they chose a new number 3 weeks ago. I might give them the option. I will break even, of course, but they will win bigtime for 6 months.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I'm not thinking of doing this, but what prevents an EXPERIENCED user from setting up a new account with a new email and an new number from getting this deal. (Asking for a friend, lol.)

There wouldn't be an issue that I could see except that you wouldn't be able to have the number you currently hold with PM.  As they can't/won't port numbers between PM plans

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hairbag1 wrote:

Good try though.

That will be great if the code works on existing accounts.

I missed the day that new PM promo applied to new and existing accounts.

It was not that long ago.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm not thinking of doing this, but what prevents an EXPERIENCED user from setting up a new account with a new email and an new number from getting this deal. (Asking for a friend, lol.)

Good try though.

azulitowflow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That explains it, thanks for the help , i am an old public mobile user

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@azulitowflow wrote:

I am using the 40$ a month 4.5gb and unlimited call and text and when i apply the code it says i am not eligible when it clearly says in the plan options that it should work

This promo is for new customers... From October 18-25, activate online* on any plan $35/mo plan or higher using promo code BONUSDATA and get 2GB of bonus data for 6 months.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@azulitowflow wrote:

It is for new activations done online.  Did you activate today and online?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@azulitowflow are you setting up a new account or trying to input the code on your existing account? The code is only for new accounts

Need Help? Let's chat.